Financial Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Payment:
Training Seminar/Introductory Term payments:
1. Fees are due 30 days from date of invoice and must be paid before the term (12 hours) ends. Trainees will not be allowed to continue into the next term if the previous term’s fees have not been paid.
2. The trainee is accountable for all fees, regardless of whether the Trust is paying or not. It is the responsibility of the trainee to provide the IPM accounts department with contact details (both for themselves and their Trust if relevant) and to keep IPM accounts informed of any changes.
3. If a Trust has agreed to meet the cost of fees and payments are late, it is the responsibility of the trainee to contact the Trust and chase payment and to keep the IPM accounts department informed.
4. The full term’s fees are due regardless of whether a trainee attends one or all Seminar sessions.
1. Payment is due 30 days from date of invoice.
2. Cancellations up to 14 days before the event will be fully refunded; cancellations between 14 and 7 days before the event will be entitled to a 50% refund; cancellations up to 7 days before the event will not be refunded.
1. After passing the Diploma Examination, trainees continuing to Membership are expected to pay an annual subscription.
2. Fees are due 30 days from date of invoice.
The Institute of Psychosexual Medicine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and to processing your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.