- Submit a poster for the ASM 24!
Submit a poster for the ASM 24!
Be a part of our 50th anniversary celebration.
We are excited to announce that we will be presenting posters from our members at the ASM and we would like you to submit an abstract to put forward for an iposter to be presented at the conference.
We are calling for abstracts within the following categories:
- Psychosexual Service development within your specialty (this could include innovation, evaluation, quality improvement, audit, a patient experience project, or related to measuring outcomes)
- Addressing psychosexual concerns of people with complex physical and mental health conditions and those with a disability
- Consideration of cultural differences, diversity, race, gender and sexuality in psychosexual therapy within your practice
- Education and Training relating to the IPM approach (research, projects and initiatives that highlight IPM skills and training)
The poster can be in either of the following formats:
- Research or a project following the format: Introduction (include the problem you are trying to address) Method (or how you set up and delivered the project), Results (what you found) Discussion (what you consider important, relevant and what are your next steps) Conclusion
- Reflection and application of IPM learning and skills following the format: Overview (this could include a case(s) or situation that contributed to your learning and practice) Summary (brief description of the case(s) and your reflections), Discussion (exploring your reflections and application to learning), Conclusions (what conclusions do you draw and how might they relate to practice, theory or policy).
To submit a poster, click here for full criteria and submission templates can be downloaded via this link.
View other News