Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of the IPM website is provided by the IPM (Institute of Psychosexual Medicine) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By using the IPM website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the IPM website.
- The IPM may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly. Use of the IPM website after changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated Terms and Conditions.
- The IPM endeavours to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and up-to-date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- The IPM does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
- The IPM takes no responsibility for the content of external websites and any such links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.